2023 Webinar Series Subsciption
Join us for our 2023 Webinar Series - Season One
Take advantage of subscription price of $600 ($50 per webinar) and gain access to the complete 2023 Season of webinars including recordings of previous webinars that have already taken place.
- How to Have Courageous Conversations at Work: Presented by Organisational Psychologist, Emily Douglass - Thursday 2 November 2023
- Rediscover Your Mojo at Work: Presented by Career Counsellor & Coach, Tom Lillyman - Thursday 7 December 2023
- How to Transform Workplace Anxiety into Positive Performance: On demand webinar presented by Author & Mind Trainer, Julie Robinson.
- The Psychological Wave: How to Manage the Risks: On demand webinar presented by Business & HR Coach, Tony Perkins
- A Framework for Making Difficult Feedback Digestible: On demand webinar presented by Team Coach & Leadership Expert, Elaine Green
- Why Vulnerability is not a 'Dirty Word' in the Workplace: On demand webinar presented by Performance Coach, Kathy Bain
- Hysterical Inactivity: What to do When Frozen: On demand webinar presented by Author & Mind Trainer, Julie Robinson
- Personal Leadership and Resilience: On demand webinar presented by Organisational Psychologist, Emily Douglass
- Prosocial Assertiveness: How to Do No Harm: On demand webinar presented by Dr Alice Shires
New Topics coming soon
- The Impact of Incivility at Work and What to do About it
- In Pursuit of Happiness
- Working in Real and Virtual Teams
- Future Focused Thinking
- Dealing with Uncertainty in Uncertain Times
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the webinars?
Each webinar is 45min of delivery + 15min questions.
How are the webinars delivered?
Webinars are accessible from anywhere, as it will be conducted via a live video call using Zoom.
What if I can't attend live?
Webinars will be recorded - if you purchase the course, you will receive a recording of the live recording afterwards.
How do I book?
Book the 2023 Webinar Series Subscription. We'll take your pre-payment and provide all the access details to your registered email address.
How do I access previous webinars?
On demand webinars can be accessed via our Learning Management System. You will be sent your log in details once you purchase.