Seasoned managers understand that building business relationships through networking is critical to success.
Investing in developing your networking skills makes good business sense but it requires taking the time to meet and connect with people…and might put you out of your comfort zone.
This practical short course is full of tips, advice and tactics to help you succeed at business networking. You’ll develop an understanding of how to use networking as a business development tool, and some techniques for approaching networking situations.
What You'll Learn
- How to establish new business relationships
- Identify opportunities for networking
- How to seek out and connect with relevant professional networks and associations
- The importance of maintaining business relationships
- Goal setting in relation to business networking activity
- Communicating with professional networks
This Course is Ideal For
Those who want to build and retain their professional and personal networks. The skills and content included in this course can be applied to any work setting or context.
This professional development course can also be delivered face-to-face or online for groups of staff as an interactive presentation or half-day workshop. For more information about this course or other workshop topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 549 190.