In this webinar we engage in a conversational-style interview with guest expert Kathy Bain to explore the concept of vulnerability in leadership.
The discussion aims to provide insights and practical strategies for leaders to incorporate vulnerability as a strength, rather than a weakness, in their leadership approach. It will delve into topics such as the benefits of vulnerability in building trust and connection with team members, the challenges that leaders may face in embracing vulnerability, and how to cultivate a culture of vulnerability within an organization.
Attendees will gain a deeper understanding of vulnerability in leadership and leave with actionable steps to enhance their leadership toolkit.
- Understand the definition and importance of vulnerability in leadership, including its role in building trust, fostering innovation and promoting psychological safety within a team or organisation
- Identify common misconceptions and challenges associated with vulnerability in leadership, and develop strategies for overcoming them
- Learn how to integrate vulnerability into leadership communication styles, decision-making processes and daily interactions with team members
- Explore ways to promote a culture of vulnerability within an organisation, including strategies for encouraging open and honest communication, feedback and support among team members
- Develop a personalised action plan for incorporating vulnerability into your leadership toolkit, which includes specific techniques, behaviours and practices for fostering vulnerability within your team or organisation
Kathy Bain - Performance Coach
Kathy’s coaching and mentoring practice is founded on 25+ years’ experience in people development. She has an extensive career supporting the growth of leaders and teams through focused development and coaching to achieve their best results.
Kathy uses transformational coaching to build clients’ awareness, confidence and capability, by encouraging them in understanding their purpose, goals and strengths. This support of their learning and growth enables them to gain higher levels of fulfilment and achievement both personally and professionally.
Kathy is known for having an energetic and authentic style and strives to support and respectfully challenge clients to be courageous, grow outside their comfort zone, and strive for their goals. Whether working on behaviours, leadership capabilities, organisational development or overall skills, she helps people develop their knowledge, capacity and abilities to achieve results and increase their effectiveness. She has broad industry experience including energy, government, mining, finance, aerospace, health, legal environments and higher education.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the webinar?
The webinar is 45min of delivery + 15min questions.
How is it delivered?
The webinar recording is on demand and accessible by accessing our Learning Management System.
How long do I have access to the recording?
You will have access to this webinar recording for 3 months.
How do I book?
You can purchase the webinar recording online. You will then be provided with log on details to our Learning Management System to view the recording.