This webinar 'The psychosocial wave: How to manage the risks' focuses on the growing awareness of the impact of psychosocial factors on individuals and organisations.
Psychosocial risks can lead to a range of negative outcomes, including decreased job satisfaction, absenteeism, burnout, and even physical and mental health issues.
The webinar aims to provide practical advice on how to identify and manage psychosocial risks in the workplace. It will cover topics such as developing a psychosocial risk management strategy, creating a supportive work environment, and promoting employee wellbeing.
Attendees will come away with a better understanding of the importance of managing psychosocial risks and the tools and techniques they can use to do so effectively.
- Gain an understanding of the concept of psychosocial risks and their impact on individuals and organisations
- Identify the key factors that contribute to psychosocial risks in the workplace
- Develop strategies to mitigate psychosocial risks, such as promoting employee wellbeing, creating a supportive work environment, and implementing effective communication strategies
- Identify how mitigating psychosocial risks can have a positive influence on your business through greater engagement, motivating employees and encouraging retention
- Learn practical techniques for assessing and monitoring psychosocial risks, such as employee surveys and focus groups
- Understand the legal and regulatory frameworks related to psychosocial risks and the responsibilities of employers and employees in managing them
Tony Perkins - Business & HR Coach
Tony is a HR consultant, providing practical leadership and Human Resources Advice to businesses.
With a background in executive management and human resource management spanning over 20 years, Tony has worked in a diverse range of industries helping businesses grow through their people.
Regardless of the systems you have in place, or your level of management experience, managing people can sometimes be difficult, confusing and confronting.
Your people provide you with your greatest path to success and our role is to assist you to recognise that potential. My team and I work with you to identify and build the potential of your business.
Providing tools, systems and processes to improve your ability to manage your team, we ensure your human resource activities are compliant and designed to assist you in driving your team to success.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long is the webinar?
The webinar is 45min of delivery + 15min questions.
How is it delivered?
The webinar is accessible from anywhere, as it will be conducted via a live video call using Zoom.
What if I can't attend live?
The online workshop will be recorded - if you purchase the course, you will receive a recording of the live recording afterwards.
How do I book?
You only need to purchase the webinar online to join. We'll take your pre-payment and provide all the access details to your registered email address.