Are your staff challenged by confrontational or aggressive interactions in their day-to-day role and don’t know how to handle these situations? These interactions can be difficult for everyone involved and are best handled calmly and respectfully.
Without the practical skills in place to diffuse an aggressive situation, your staff are potentially exposed to real risk of this behaviour escalating.
This workshop will help equip your staff with the skills to be able to respond to verbally aggressive situations in a safe and effective way.
This Workshop Will Cover
- Recognise the signs of aggression and techniques to minimise a verbally aggressive situation
- Effectively de-escalate a confrontational situation
- Respond to different types of difficult behaviours and manage your response
- Understand what to do before and after an incident including managing wellbeing and accessing support.
- Identify situations with the potential for aggression
- Identify your own triggers and manage your response
- Confidently apply de-escalation techniques in situations where verbal aggression is present
- Identify strategies to promote self-care
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is designed for delivery for a group of staff from one organisation. It is suitable for staff at any level and from any industry background.
The topic is applicable to those dealing with workplace aggression while performing their role which may include verbal abuse and or threats.
- Fixed price for 5 participants
- Facilitated by a highly experienced, qualified and engaging presenter
- Delivered onsite at your premises for convenience
- Learning resources, interactive activities
- Certificate of completion for each attendee
- Workshop pricing excludes catering and certain travel requirements. Workshop delivery date to be determined.
- Workshop pricing is fixed for 5 participants. Pricing for larger groups will be provided upon request
- Preferred rates available for additional staff to attend
- Payment can be made by invoice or corporate credit card
Please note: Workshop pricing excludes catering and certain travel requirements if held face-to-face. Workshop delivery date to be determined.
Have more than five staff you’d like to attend? Talk to us about discounted per person rates for additional attendees.
MiTraining Staff Workshops
This course is offered as a face-to-face workshop for businesses looking to develop a group of staff in an important skill area.
We know that researching and planning a training session for staff can be time-consuming. Our pre-packaged staff training workshops will save you time, training dollars and are delivered with the same rigour and quality as one of our custom training solutions.
Pricing for this half-day workshop is fixed and known up-front. Full-day workshop options are also available by request.
Customised Training Options
MiTraining can help develop the practical skills of your staff to improve your bottom line. We train and develop across a broad range of topics across business, management and leadership. The training can be tailored to your workplace, industry and the specific challenges in the way of meeting your business objectives.
If you have a larger group of staff to train, require training that addresses a specific or unique skill area, want to tailor the content and activities to your group, then talk to us about a customised training solution. It may not be as expensive as you think and can provide exceptional value and results.
Talk to us about tailoring training for your teams on this topic, or another topic that fits within the business, management or leadership sphere, by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.