Telephone communication is a form of customer service. It is crucial within an organisation that all telephone interactions with customers are of the same high standard as face-to-face interactions.
What You'll Learn
- The importance of ensuring telephone communication is of a high standard
- How to create outstanding customer experiences
- Organisational protocols
- Verbal, vocal communications
- Transferring and escalating calls
- Taking messages
- Handling challenging customers
- Problem solving
- Closing calls
- Procedures when making telephone calls
This Course is Ideal For
This would benefit anyone within an organisation who works with customers.
This professional development course can also be delivered face-to-face or online for groups of staff as an interactive presentation or half-day workshop. For more information about this course or other workshop topics, please email email@example.com or phone 1300 549 190.