Businesses, both for-profit and not-for-profit, are facing change like never before.
New technologies, a rapidly expanding marketplace, increasing competition and diversity among consumers are all driving changes in the way businesses need to operate.
Innovation and creativity are often key to the success of a business, particularly when designing new products, processes, services and even the way “things are done” in a workplace.
This self-paced short course will teach you how to develop workplace practices, behaviours and an environment that supports and promotes innovation.
What You'll Learn
- Interpreting the need for innovation
- Work practices and procedures that support innovation
- Implement management practices to support innovation
- Promote innovation in the workplace
- Create a physical environment that supports innovation
- Provide information and learning opportunities
This Course is Ideal For
Anyone that takes responsibility for teams and works to achieve organisational goals. Understanding how to support and promote innovative practices in teams is a sought-after career skill.
This professional development course can also be delivered face-to-face or online for groups of staff as an interactive presentation or half-day workshop. For more information about this course or other workshop topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 549 190.