Become an effective influencer and negotiator in your workplace with this introductory short course. You’ll develop a solid understanding of the behaviours, styles and approaches that can help you build confidence in negotiating and influencing outcomes.
Influencing and negotiation skills are required in all types of workplaces. These skills will help you produce positive outcomes with colleagues, clients and other key stakeholders.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the concept of personal power and influence
- Principles of effective negotiation
- Influencing behaviours and how to develop them
- How to deliver information based on your audience
- Advanced communication techniques
- Negotiation tactics and insights
- How to align competing or conflicting outcomes
- Building trust-based relationships
This Course is Ideal For
Those who want to build their personal influence at work. The skills and content included in this course can be applied to any work setting or context.
This professional development course can also be delivered face-to-face or online for groups of staff as an interactive presentation or half-day workshop. For more information about this course or other workshop topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 549 190.