Employee wellbeing plays a critical role in driving productivity and fostering a positive work environment. Aimed at employees and teams, participants of this half-day training will gain invaluable insights into group and organisational factors that either bolster or impede mental health.
You will learn to identify telltale signs and symptoms of common mental health challenges prevalent in Australian populations, equipping you with the knowledge needed to offer timely support.
Our expert facilitator will guide you on effectively initiating conversations surrounding mental health, fostering open dialogue and creating a supportive culture within your team.
You will also explore the vast array of available resources to aid employees experiencing a mental health challenge. Finally, you will craft a personalised self-care plan, empowering you and your team to proactively safeguard mental wellbeing.
Participating in this training will enable you to elevate your organisation's performance, enhance employee satisfaction, and champion a mentally healthy workplace.
- Knowledge of group and organisational factors that help or hinder mental health
- Recognition of the signs and symptoms of common mental health problems in Australian populations
- How to have conversations about mental health and wellbeing
- Knowledge of supports available to someone experiencing deteriorating mental health or relapse of a mental illness
- Development of a self-care plan