* Develop high performing teams through improved self-awareness
* Based on the most complete and in-depth DISC profiling tool - DISC ADVANCED®
* Certified DISC ADVANCED® facilitator delivered on-site for five or more staff
DISC is a behavioural assessment tool based on the psychology of four different personality styles - Dominance, Influence, Steadiness and Compliance. It is a complex model made simple and accessible to anyone through years of research, practice and workplace application.
DISC has been used by Australian and international organisations for 40 years to help individuals better understand themselves, and how they interact with others, in order to be more effective and productive at work.
Put Your Team Through a DISC Assessment
MiTraining uses the DISC ADVANCED® assessment tool which is considered to be the most validated and in-depth instrument of its type. The DISC ADVANCED® system is not just more advanced but is also more complete. The framework is designed to provide practical and useable information. Often behavioural assessment systems are incomplete, leaving participants wondering, “What now?”
The DISC ADVANCED® process provides a platform for achieving real results. It is easy to use and designed specifically for the workplace.
How Participants Will Benefit
Undertaking a DISC ADVANCED® profile assessment is a powerful professional development experience for individuals and teams.
- At an individual level, the assessment develops a deep understanding of how they are perceived by others, what makes them tick and how they can adapt their approach in working with others in different situations.
- At a team level, the assessment tool provides a comprehensive insight into how different personality styles can work together in harmony and perform at a high level.
Each participant receives complimentary access to MiTraining's online, self-paced course Handling Conflict at Work which explores essential skills for identifying and navigating difficult interactions in the workplace.
Our Approach to "Unpacking" DISC
MiTraining issues each of your nominated participants with an online DISC ADVANCED® assessment tool prior to a scheduled half-day workshop held face-to-face or online.
Each participant will then be provided with a hard copy of their own personal assessment report at the workshop. This is done to ensure each participant has a good understanding of the theory behind the assessment to avoid any misinterpretation of results.
Our facilitator will then explore the many DISC profiles which in turn develops the individual’s personal understanding of their profile.
What's Included in a DISC ADVANCED® Assessment Report
The DISC ADVANCED®Assessment Report includes:
- Behavioural style overview
- The Profiles – one that outlines a person’s ‘natural’ relationship to the DISC quadrants and another that shows what ‘adjustment’ a person has made in the workplace to accommodate their work environment
- DISC ADVANCED® Behavioural Chart – where the person sits and how they compare to others
- Workplace predispositions – attributes describing the person
- Individual strengths
- Individual development areas
- Behavioural Trait Intensity
- How others perceive the person
- Reaction modes under pressure and in conflict
- Communication style
DISC ADVANCED® Features
The report also has an advanced section providing an Advanced Interrelated Behavioural Analysis. This provides a significantly more comprehensive understanding of someone’s complete behavioural style and is a dramatic improvement that provides a much deeper understanding of human behaviour.
The participant benefits from a range of “what now” tools and tips including:
- Tips for others on how to communicate with the individual
- Strategies to reduce conflict and increase harmony
- An overview of the various styles
- How to identify another person’s behavioural style
- How to adapt to the various styles
- How to communicate with the various styles
- Conversation starters that can be very useful when reviewing the assessment results
- Action Plan – worksheets, which enable the subject to create desired change
How DISC ADVANCED® Can Benefit Your Organisation
Some of the most common applications for DISC ADVANCED® assessments in organisations worldwide are:
- Self-leadership development
- Team building
- Communication and interaction skills
- Sales skills development
- Customer service skills development
- A tool for coaching conversations
- Conflict resolution and dealing with difficult people
- Organisational development
This half-day workshop can be delivered onsite or online for a group of 5 or more staff. This expertly facilitated workshop offers teams a safe and mature learning environment.
- Fixed price for 5 participants (additional participants quoted on request)
- Facilitated by a highly experienced DISC ADVANCED® certified trainer
- Delivered onsite at your premises for convenience, or online if preferred
- Bound, hard copy assessment report for each participant
- Certificate of completion for each attendee
- Workshop pricing is fixed so you can plan and budget with confidence
- Preferred rate available for additional staff to attend
- Payment can be made by invoice or corporate credit card
Please note: Workshop pricing excludes catering and certain travel requirements if held face-to-face. Workshop delivery date to be determined.
Have more than five staff you’d like to attend? Talk to us about discounted per person rates for additional attendees.
MiTraining offers one-on-one coaching to further “unpack” an individual’s DISC Profile®. This allows time to discuss real workplace scenarios and interpersonal challenges in a confidential setting.
Individual DISC coaching is structured in three 1 hour sessions and held either face-to-face or via video conference. Talk to us about additional coaching services and coaching pack rates.
About Staff Workshops
MiTraining offers face-to-face workshops for businesses looking to develop a group of staff in an important skill area.
We know that researching and planning a training session for staff can be time-consuming. Our pre-packaged staff training workshops will save you time, training dollars and are delivered with the same rigour and quality as one of our custom training solutions.