Developing your team is an important part of any leadership role and is fundamental in building a successful team. People need training and support throughout their careers, both as individuals and as teams so they can perform effectively in their roles.
If you’re currently responsible for the coaching, training or development of individuals or teams within your organisation or wish to enhance your leadership skills, this is the course for you.
On completion of this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge required to:
- Determine individual and team development needs
- Facilitate the development of your team (including identifying learning opportunities for individuals and groups)
- Develop and monitor learning plans to match multiple skill levels and assess outcomes
This course is structured into four modules:
- Develop marketing strategy for business venture
- Establish marketing mix for the business venture
- Implement marketing strategy
- Evaluate marketing performance
Contribute to needs development
- Collect information on performance of team members from relevant sources
- Identify individual and team learning and development needs in line with organisational requirements
- Confirm learning plans meet individual and group training and development needs
- Provide opportunities to individuals to self-evaluate performance and identify areas for improvement
Support implementation of learning and development
- Develop collaborative learning plans to match skill needs of individuals and groups and match the competency standards relevant to the industry
- Ensure learning delivery methods are relevant to the participants
- Identify and coordinate workplace learning opportunities to facilitate individual and team achievement of competencies
- Identify and manage resources and timelines relevant for learning activities according to organisational requirements
Monitor and evaluate workplace learning
- Monitor learning plans to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of learning
- Seek feedback from individuals or teams to identify and implement improvements in future learning arrangements
- Assess and record outcomes and performance of individuals and teams to determine the effectiveness of development programs and the extent of additional development support
- Document and maintain records and reports of competency according to organisational requirements
There are no formal educational entry requirements for this course.
To support a successful learning experience students will require access to a device (desktop/mobile/tablet), reliable internet connection and use of a personal email account.
Course Delivery and Support
This course is delivered online via MiTraining’s Learning Management System (LMS) which includes:
- Course content and reading materials
- Additional course resources
You have a full three months’ access to the learning resources to complete this course.
The course fee is a one-off upfront payment. If you require an invoice prior to payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 549 190.
Training Options for Staff
MiTraining offers highly practical and industry-relevant training to small, medium and large organisations seeking to develop staff. Organisations can choose from nationally recognised qualifications, accredited short courses or professional development workshops to focus on a specific skill set.
To request a quote for delivery of training to groups of staff please call 1300 549 190.