E-marketing, also known as online advertising, involves using digital technology to help reach your customers, create awareness of your brand or organisation or sell your goods or services. Setting up an effective e-marketing strategy can ensure you can build customer relationships worldwide in a cost-effective and measurable way.
If you’re currently working in a marketing or promotions role or if you’re looking to expand the online presence of your business, this is the course for you.
This course will equip you with the skills and knowledge to:
- Prepare an e-marketing plan with consideration to legal, ethical and organisational frameworks and media selection for online advertising
- Implement online advertising activity as part of an e-marketing plan
- Monitor and evaluate e-marketing activity against measures of effectiveness and record outcomes in line with organisational requirements
This course is structured into three modules:
- Prepare for e-marketing
- Perform e-marketing
- Evaluate use of e-marketing
Prepare for e-marketing
- Identify legal, ethical and organisational frameworks related to task requirements
- Identify existing electronic advertisement methods according to task requirements
- Select media for electronic advertisements according to organisation’s e-marketing strategy
- Select e-marketing platforms for advertisement according to task requirements and organisational policy
- Use e-marketing platform for electronic advertisement according to e-marketing objectives
- Confirm that e-marketing meets all task specifications
- Present electronic advertisement on e-marketing platform to management prior to finalisation
Evaluate use of e-marketing
- Monitor transmission of electronic advertisement and rectify errors or omissions
- Evaluate e-marketing advertisements against measures of effectiveness and record outcomes according to organisational requirements
- Plan for improvements to e-marketing strategies
There are no formal educational entry requirements for this course.
To support a successful learning experience students will require access to a device (desktop/mobile/tablet), reliable internet connection and use of a personal email account.
Course Delivery and Support
This course is delivered online via MiTraining’s Learning Management System (LMS) which includes:
- Course content and reading materials
- Additional course resources
You have a full three months’ access to the learning resources to complete this course.
The course fee is a one-off upfront payment. If you require an invoice prior to payment please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 549 190.
Optional Course Assessment
You have the option to undertake formal assessment at an additional cost.
If you choose to undertake the assessment you will be assigned a dedicated, qualified trainer to support you through the course and assessments.
The assessments may take the form of questions, written projects, case studies, workplace scenarios or observations. Each assessment method provides a different type of evidence. Taken together, the complete assessment provides a holistic view of your ability to perform competently and confidently in the workplace to the level set down in the Competency Standards.
To gain a Statement of Attainment you must attempt and be deemed “competent” in each assessment item.
You will require access to a current or previous workplace to support the completion of work-based assessment and observation. Students who do not have access to a work environment will be supported with an alternative scenario.
To talk to us about undertaking assessment call 1300 549 190 or email us at email@example.com.
Training Options for Staff
MiTraining offers highly practical and industry-relevant training to small, medium and large organisations seeking to develop staff. Organisations can choose from nationally recognised qualifications, accredited short courses or professional development workshops to focus on a specific skill set.
To request a quote for delivery of training to groups of staff please call 1300 549 190.