Organisations are responsible for ensuring workers are provided with a safe working environment across all industries and sectors.
It is important that staff understand their role in responding to incidents and how they can support a safe working environment and culture.
What You'll Learn
- Preparing for incidents: The Emergency plan
- Preparing for incidents: Equipment used in emergencies
- Attending an incident: Initial response
- Attending an incident: First aid
- Attending an incident: Liaising with emergency services
- After an incident: Site integrity
- After an incident: Notification
- After an incident: Debriefing
- Investigating an incident: The investigation team
- Investigating an incident: Investigation scope
- Investigating an incident: Information sources
- Investigating an incident: Investigation techniques
- Finalising an incident: Construct a timeline
- Finalising an incident: Creating a report
This Course is Ideal For
Frontline managers, team leaders or included as part of a new starter induction program.
This professional development course can also be delivered face-to-face or online for groups of staff as an interactive presentation or half-day workshop. For more information about this course or other workshop topics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 549 190.